My friend Laura Stack’s latest, extraordinary book was released in bookstores recently. After 18 years studying the art and science of personal productivity, Laura reveals the six behaviors high-achieving professionals demonstrate over their lower-performing peers in her new book, SuperCompetent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best (John Wiley & Sons).
In SuperCompetent, Laura covers the six keys to peak performance:
- Activity: the value and importance you place on your work
- Availability: your ability to master your schedule
- Attention: the capacity to focus intently and concentrate on tasks
- Accessibility: the ability to organize the inputs and outputs in your life
- Accountability: the extent to which you take personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes
- Attitude: your motivation, drive, and proactiveness